How can we help your child academically recover from the pandemic?
The Government have announced a number of programmes and activities to support pupils to make up education missed as a result of the pandemic.
As a school, we have planned and delivered on the following:
- A bespoke recovery curriculum
- Booster clubs for Y2, Y5 and Y6
- Extensive provision map for interventions and target groups for accelerated progress
- Laptops for all Year 6 children to achieve all of the work and homework projects set
- Catch-up premium
- Summer school programme
- Tutoring (including the National Tutoring Programme and 16 to 19 tuition fund)
- Teacher training opportunities
- Curriculum resources
Further information is available on education recovery support.